Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Me, Myself and I!!!

Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and I know there are people who is looking for a date. Well thanks for speed dating, social media and all other technologies available for those into it. It is much easier now a days right?!! I know most of us want to have a fairytale love story (who don’t.) We always wish to find our Prince Charming and vice versa. But unfortunately, not all are lucky to find LOVE or the happily ever after (nothings perfect you know). Or there’s also a chance that we find it already, but something happen that ended it or maybe not all are capable on staying on it. I, myself guilty on this HAPPILY EVER AFTER mentality. Ever since I was young I always want to fantasize of the prince charming that will love me for the rest of my life. I will be her Queen and he will be my King. (Eeww for some skeptical about relationship and the word LOVE.) But that ain’t happen to me, even though I gave my all (I think!!!) But I didn’t loose hope and waited patiently for that magical time and maybe magical person?!! If there is anyone out there for me. Though I’ve already learn to guard myself from people that can harm me in time (you know, the typical womanizer or problematic person and ….) But I don’t want to be a hypocrite to deny that I’m no longer wishing and praying to find and be with that special someone. Yes, I miss holding hands with someone. I miss someone waiting for me or picking me up on my house. Waiting for me to finish with my practice so that we can go home. I miss all stuff that lovers do. But life is to short to wait for my PRINCE CHARMING or THE MOMENT, right?!! And besides I’m getting used on being ALONE (not technically since I have my daughter, family and friends) / SINGLE/ COMPLICATED/ CONFUSED. (whatever we tagged it => )  and at the end of the day what I have learn in life is that nothings permanent. Everything changes, maybe for better or for worst. People may come and goes leave you with broken-hearted. But only one things remains and will stick to you through thick or thin and for lifetime. It’s YOU!!! Your own self. So I always advised to my friends LOVE YOURSELF, LIVE FOR YOURSELF and If there is someone making you smile…GO!!!! while the supply last because nothings permanent. So for SINGLES, OPEN RELATIONSHIP and COMPLICATED status out there. Tomorrow, don’t be lonely or depressed if you are alone. Treat yourself a nice body massage, hair treatment or manicure/pedicure and face to the mirror and tell yourself for better or for worse I will always love you. And just wish “ In time God will give me someone that I deserve. Patience is a virtue.”

Below are some songs I love to hear to boost my personality. Hope you like it and again Happy Valentines Peepz…. Mwuah!!!!

So Love this song!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment