Sunday, February 12, 2012

Loose Weight as early as possible!!!

 Weight is one of the struggles in my life. I'm not that lucky to have model statuesque body. So ever since there are times that I am so fat and sometimes I am thin. But lately I am really worried about my health since my mom is a kidney patient. So she always remind us to watch everything we eat. Last two weeks, My colleague and I decided to walk from our office to go home since its not that far. But after that I try to check my weight, OMG I went from 123 lbs( taken last May 27, 2011) to 140 lbs as of February 9, 2011. Its not that I'm so obsessive with physical appearance of person, but lets face it. Its hard to wear clothes that you like when your wider.Plus the fact that its hard to do things when you are much heavier than usual. I just don't like to be satisfied on getting bigger and bigger every week. And suddenly see my self like a mascot of my own. If that happens I will loose every confidence and self-esteem that I have gotten over the years for myself. So one of my goals right now is to loose weight and continue pursuing my goals. Hope by tracking it by Blogged I can push myself on getting my goal weight of 115lbs. I will keep updates from here and will try to research on things that help me loosing weight. AJA for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment