Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kikay Mode: Hair Color Re-touch….


Every other month I tried my best to have my hair color re-touched…It’s been the third time today that I am having my hair done by REVLON’s TEAM in LANDMARK, TRINOMA. Every other month they provide free color application to all. Most of the time they already have this regular client that goes there to have there color retouched or done.


The color that I have on my hair is Medium Blonde (#175) , I love Revlon Colorsilk Luminista and all their hair color products because it makes my hair shiny. And since its Ammonia-Free it’s not going to affect the roots on your hair. So when it grows it will be on its original Color so its not hard to change color if you want to.




As usual there is a long line since I came late already. And since its just a re-touched it only took 40 minutes on my hair. Again my hair is shiny and blonde.






Thank you so much to REVLON TEAM in LANDMARK. Especially to Ms. Del and Ann who always makes me laugh. See you on May!!!

And for those of you who want to have their hair done with Free Application the team will be there until the end of MARCH. Check the colors in this website:

http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Haircolor/ColorSilk/Colorsilk-Luminista.aspx and http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Haircolor.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment